Friday, July 30, 2010

Birthdays

Today started the celebration of Preston's 2nd birthday. Yes, SECOND!! I can hardly believe it! I mean, it seems like yesterday I was writing these blog posts. Crazy! So much has happened in these crazy 2 years but Preston has filled our home with so much joy.

Preston, you are definitely all boy. You love to run, play rough, act like animals and play with your brothers. You are full of smiles all the time. You light up a room the second you come in. You have learned very early how to use your cuteness to get what you want. I simply cannot resist it when you give me your pouty eyes and use the sign for please and tilt your head down. It gets me every single time. You are definitely more challenging than your older brother but I wouldn't change it for anything. I love you so much and I love watching you grow and learn.

We started this weekend with a visit to the circus. We were supposed to go 2 years ago but you decided to surprise us a couple of weeks early so Grandma and Pappa got to take Carter while we were in the hospital. We then drove around a little bit and showed Carter his first home he lived in for 5 months. We ate lunch at Corner Bakery and then went to the library to turn in your reading logs. You LOVE to read. You would sit there all day long and let someone read books to you. Afterwards, we went back into Dallas and met up with Alyssa, Chris, and Isabelle at Cheesecake Factory. We had a fun filled day and have more to come this weekend.

No comments: