Thursday, July 15, 2010

Disney World!!!!

We are going to Disney World!!! I think I am the one that is the most excited. Carter gets excited when we talk about it but I'm like a 5 year old excited. I am so not a planner by anymeans and love to just go wiht the flow. However, things are so different with this trip. I want to plan out every minute of it. I want to see it all and I want my kids to have the best vacation. We aren't going until February so we have a very long time to get even more excited and plan. I think we are going to go to Disney World on Tuesday and spend 2 days in a park...thinking Magic Kingdom and Epcot and rest for another day. Then on Saturday we are going to Port Canaveral and head out to sea on a Disney Cruise!!! This will be me and the kids first cruise and first time for the kids to go out of the country. We are going with John's sister, her family and John's mom and dad and we are all in rooms right next to each other. They are actually in connecting rooms and we are directly across the hall. We have the cruise booked and deposit has been paid, however, Disney hasn't released their rates for WDW for next year yet so we haven't booked that part. I have to get back to working but had to let a little bit of my excitement out!!!!

No comments: